Thursday, June 07, 2007

The Japanese Traditions Green Tea 日本の形−茶

Genetically, oriental people get drunk faster than us gaijins, why is that?
well in the past we, gaijins invented wine and beer, wine and beer can be stored in barrels for long time, and kills most microbes, sea expeditions wouldn't be able to exists, in Japan instead rum or beer, they used some leafs from plants and boiled the water so the water was "cleaned" from microbes, and then we gaijins become genetically stronger to deal with alcohol than Japanese, yeah they have sake an alcoholic drink but they drink it in small cups and they don't dilute it, sake haves 13% a 16% of alcoholic contents is not much if you compare it with tequila or rum for example which can be from 40% to 55%, OK lets back to the topic Green Tea is what Japanese drinks more, and they refer it as Ocha お茶, and they even have a very complex ritual to make Ocha, of course modern Japanese don't do all that ritual every time they want to drink green tea, they just use an electric coffee maker, they just boil water in the stove or more easy, you can get it from vending machines, also I guess they drink cold green tea when its summer and hot green tea when is winter, correct me if I am wrong.



This video haves some humor, so dont believe all


if you want to know a more documented video

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read that Apple is offering unlocked iPhone 3GS? Is it true? I know you can buy unlocked iPhone from ebay for example, but can I buy the new iPhone 3GS unlocked from Apple? If so would you give me a link or a how to do it? Thanks!
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://www.stroudfc.co.uk/pvtrailers/index.php?topic=3371.new#new]unlock iphone[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hi I'd love to thank you for such a great made site!
thought this would be a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Monte Phil
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/golf-party-supplies.html]golf Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike

Anonymous said...

Hi guys, my names Eva and im completely new to this forum.

I hope that I'll learn and share a lot of interesting things.

Thanks,
Eva